Friday, April 7th, 2023
𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟴𝗧𝗛 𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘:
Unfortunately, due to the forecast of 100% rain and high temperature of 47 degrees, tomorrow's event is canceled.
🔸The 490 Outlaw's will be rescheduled for next Saturday, April 15th. Gates will open at 10 am along with a regular (non-points) bracket race.
The 4.90 Outlaws Dragster Series team is working on details for a potential reschedule date.
🔸WDRA Points Race #2 will not be rescheduled at this time. Our goal is to complete at LEAST 5 points races this season, so we don't plan on rescheduling rained-out races unless it comes close to effecting the 5 race count.
Thanks for your understanding and we look forward to trying again next week!