Wednesday, April 15th, 2020
Hot Rod Revival 7-Postponed
With it still not clear as to when we will be allowed to get back to racing we are officially postponing HRR7 at this time. Once we see when we are able to open we will determine if we will try to get both yearly HRR races in or only the fall race. We hope you all are continuing to stay well and hang in there the best you can. We absolutely can't wait to see everyone!