Friday, October 25th, 2019
Update for Saturday, October 26th
Unfortunately with the weather forecast for tomorrow Greer Dragway and The Legends Pro Stock group have collectively decided to postpone the Pro Stock portion of our race until hopefully the spring. A couple of the Pro Stock drivers have a 6 hour drive and a 10 hour drive from the upper part of Maryland.
**At this point we are still planning on having our Bracket race and Halloween activities. Spectator admission for tomorrow will be $10 for adults and $3 for kids 6-11.**